- I’m a key contributor to a new input layer that supplies feeds to several critical regulatory applications reducing redundancy. I productionised the application, developed several critical feeds, automated deployments and wrote an Angular UI to aid development and visualise data that went through the system.
- I’m currently helping refurbish a KDB application by modernising areas of the system and by developing concepts for its rewrite. This included migrating Autosys jobs to Autosys R11, decommissioning mainframe jobs by replicating the logic in Java, providing Windows 10 support for the UI, moving from Perforce to Git and automating sections of the release process.
- Graduated from the Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Program which consisted of intensive technology training in a wide variety of technologies. This program culminated in a group project where I as part of a wider team delivered a production ready Angular based real time visualiser for Over-The-Counter (OTC) products traded at the firm.
- Helped in bringing a WPF lending deal pipeline application to the web with React bringing it in line with the firm’s long-term vision for their UI tech stack.
- Integrated a third-party logging library with a WPF based trade notification platform helping developers deal with critical production issues.
- Developed a hybrid Web/WPF approach that allowed several high-profile internal teams to move UI components to web-based technologies while still delivering client features within their existing WPF UI.
Graduated with a first-class honours degree where I supplemented my education with experience in an industrial context with multiple companies such as Morgan Stanley, IES, Barnardo’s and Ceridian.
- Hired as a Research Programmer at UWS delivering C++ bindings to the Strava API.
- Hired as a Lab Demonstrator to help deliver the 3D graphics module.
- Represented the univeristy at several high profile events.